Frequently Asked Questions
Can I claim my Naturopath appointments?
Yes, you can claim your naturopath appointments if you have private health which covers natural therapies, call 0439 22 22 44 for more information.
Can I take natural supplements while I am taking prescription medicines?
Yes, in most cases your naturopath can safely co-prescribe vitamins, minerals and herbal medicines alongside prescription medicines to provide better health outcomes. To find out if you could benefit from co-prescribing contact Elda at Compass Natural Health.
What health conditions can be helped?
Many health conditions are assisted with Naturopathy, call 0439 22 22 44 for more information.
What is a Naturopath?
A naturopath is a fully qualified health professional trained in medical sciences and various forms of natural medicine. Naturopaths incorporate herbal medicine, nutritional, dietary and lifestyle recommendations, vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplementation and more to treat and support their patients.
What will your Naturopath recommend?
There are many factors to good health, therefore your naturopath may prescribe vitamin and or mineral supplements, herbal medicines, dietary and or lifestyle recommendations, massage therapy or testing as required.
Who can benefit from naturopathic health care?
Infants to seniors and all ages in-between can benefit from Naturopathic health care.
Why see a Naturopath?
- Longer tailored appointments, between 30-90 minutes
- Make informed decisions about your health based on your individuality
- Be treated as a whole person, not just a list of symptoms
- Avoid confusion and be confident with the quality, safety and health outcome of supplements
- If you prefer the use of natural medicines
- To enhance the treatment of an existing health condition/s
- Maintain your level of vitality and wellness