Is toxicity the reason you feel unwell? In our busy modern world, toxins are very common. Environmental toxins include things like heavy metals, pesticides, chemicals, food additives, drugs and pollutants which are present in the air, water and food we consume.
Toxins do not only come from our external environment; toxins can also be generated internally by “bad” bacteria, yeasts and parasites in your digestive system. These internally generated toxins are then absorbed into your bloodstream, affecting your health and vitality.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions you could benefit from a detoxification program.
- Do you regularly suffer from bloating, diarrhoea, constipation or other digestive disturbances?
- Does poor short-term memory and concentration affect your ability to function at home or work?
- Are you regularly suffering from muscle aches and pains?
- Do you get recurrent headaches?
- Do you have allergies or sensitivities?
Detoxifying is serious business
Please consult your naturopath, who can provide you with an individualised, gentle detox program that will safely clear your body of accumulated toxins.